Monday, March 28, 2011

Beny Blaq Entertainment Presents "The Park Unplugged" Feat Jaquar Wright

Beny Blaq is CEO of Beny Blaq Entertainment LLC in DC Follow him @BenyBlaq on Twitter


The scene for the MOGUL and his crew is typically fashion forward, music filled, and great fun.  Getting together for us is award winning.  So we venture out to the hot spots and the lesser known spots as well, to keep balance. You feel me?  So my boy Beny Blaq (promoter extraordinaire) was throwing this event at Park on 14th.  He sent out the blast texts and emails and we rounded up the crew.  We hit the spot THICK! I mean housed our position and stood there with the hottest ladies in the place.  When I heard Jaquar Wright was the featured performer I knew I had to be there,

Any of you that are familiar with my past know that from the time of UnSung Radio and The Untamed Tounges Poetry Lounge I hammered alot of Wright's music.  She is one hell of a show! Yeah, she didin't sing my song "Do Your Worst", but she rocked it!

These gatherings are sexy and definitely a place for the crew. So get out and show some love. Ryan Leslie is the dude for next show on April 1st so get there. A.W.T. Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment