Friday, March 11, 2011

DC Fashion Week Recap

<Center>

Fashion Model Trib Bey @Trib_Bey
<br><br>
I had a ball this past fashion week.  As some already know, I'm new to this flourishing DC area (DMV), therefore getting out and mixing it up with the fashionistas is where you will find me.  I'm the resident Mogul, that said, it's my job to get the word out on how the aficianados in the field of fashion, music, and entertainment put it down.  This event definitely gives The District of Columbia a push toward fashion greatness.
<center>
<br>

Fashion Model Trib Bey @Trib_Bey
<br>
The events offered a glamorous look at international fashion and some highlights on local designers.  I know we speak on designers for obvious reasons, but there is more to fashion week than the designers and there designs.  Fashion Week brings together the fashionistas that are making the proper moves, a place where a mogul wants to be seen and heard.  Models (runway, print), photographers, buyers, promotions/marketing, media, talent, etc.  This is where relationships are founded.
<Center>
<br>

Embassy of France Fashion Show
<br>
I met jewelers, designers, photographers, promoters, management companies, philanthropic outfits, models, coordinators, performers, enthusiasts, etc. whom were all out to see and be seen.  My company Cosmopolitan Media Group (CMG) was definitely in the arena and loving every minute of it.  This was awesome and the people I've come to acquaint myself with have been helpful and a pleasure to hang out with.  Give a couple mentions to: Trib Bey (Model), Kaleab Medhane (Fashion Designer), Renee Cousins (Fashion Guru, Blogger), Christopher Carrera (Model), April Miller (Model Coordinator), Glynn Jackson (Fashion Designer) to name a few.  Hope to see you all next Fashion Week, maybe I will see you in Miami or Las Vegas, I don't know. We will see.  My premier promotion is DJ Beauty And The Beatz (@TheFlyestLilDJ on Twitter) my 9 year old female prodigy.  Follow her and come see us in Miami for the Core DJ retreat with DJ Baby Chino.  See ya! M is for MOGUL!!!
<center>
<br>

No comments:

Post a Comment